View Single Post
Dsquared 01:13 PM 02-13-2014
It really surprises how much parents complain on having to pay their provider for the few days they get to close because of weather or being sick. I mean we take care of your kids from morning until evening, we are basically raising your child and loving them as if they were are own. I payed a ton of money to my daughters preschool for 2 days a week, for a teacher to take care of her 2 hours a day. My daughter missed a ton of days one year! Basically missed half the year, but I still payed on time, and did not ask for a break in tuition. On top of that I did everything to please the teacher, brought in supplies for the class whenever she needed them just because they and my daughter for 2 hours a day. I will treat anybody who takes care of my child like a king or queen. I pay a tutor to tutor my oldest $50 an hour and we pay whether we show up or not. If you love your child and respect the provider you would pay your provider without any complaints. For the most part I have parents who pay me whether their child shows up or not, but they are reasonable parents who love their children and respect me. I have one parent who is late but I am dealing with the situation. If you don't like it find a place that is willing to pro rate for you. In my area that is very rare.