View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:49 AM 07-03-2015
Originally Posted by Whitney:
I am starting a new child care that should be opening up officially on August 3rd (licensing process and training has put me at that date) and I have been advertising a lot. Facebook (business page & personal), instagram (personal account), craigslist (posting daily), and have even spoken to a few neighbors and relatives about my business. I have lots of flyers printed up with business cards attached to go in mail boxes and hang up in a few places. However with about almost 2 months worth of advertising I have had a few inquiries and no pre-enrollments. I am wanting to pre-enroll so on my first open day I start out with at least 2-3 dck in care and I am not left without any income for a period of time (I am separating my current job to open my family child care to spend more time at home with my daughter). I guess my question is did pre-enrollment work for anyone or did you all not really get enrollments until people seen you were operating? How did you advertise? All suggestions/tips and stories of your debut and enrollment success/struggle would be appreciated! I just really do not know what else to do. I need pre-enrollments! I have offered discounts for pre-enrolling
Tons of other threads about advertising

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=advertising