View Single Post
Countrybuttercup 05:24 AM 07-15-2016
I used to take up hours of my time googling, researching, flipping through taste of home magazine cookbooks, etc, etc.. But about a year ago I came across this amazing site developed by moms....
http://www.superhealthykids.com

It is beyond awesome for me! It's 100% on the healthy side and can be "customed" if you don't like the pre-made plan selection -lets say for morning snack time, you can substitute something else. It is set up to help moms in meal planning but I use it for my day care. The "Breakfast" I use as my morning snack time. "Lunch" is lunch, and "Snack" is my afternoon snack time. I delete "Dinner" because I don't want it included in my grocery shopping list (again conveniently laid out for me and organized!) and then I take a snap shot of it with my iphone and post it on our website to allow the parents to see what their child's menu will be or was for the day, with pictures! My parents all love it and I would never want to go back to my old method and frustration. There is a fee after your free trail but well worth it! And besides, I claim my subscription on my taxes. Win Win for me!