View Single Post
Ariana 06:05 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Late update, I ened up terminating a week after I originally posted. When I told the mother I had to term due to his level of care being more than I could offer she told me oh dont worry we've been shopping around for other inhomes and will happily find somewhere else. 🙄😒

I went ahead and decided to just close all together at the end of June. These parents dont appreciate all I do for their children. While I'm sad about not having one of the dcg I've had since infancy, just knowing it's coming to an end has done wonders for me. Such a huge weight has lifted. My little boy got into prek and I'm beyond thrilled to get back out there. And get my house back!

Thank yall so much for the advice. I wish I would've terminated earlier, I never realize how much stress the dcb was putting on everyone.
Good for you! Glad you are relieving some stress!

I had a mom whose child had ASD and the whole situation made me very depressed. I didn’t quite get it until I was out of it for a few months. It left a lasting impression on me because looking back I believe the mother also had ASD. I currently am in the same situation. I have a newly turned 2 yr old with ASD and the mom has it as well. I am reacting completely differently this time around though.