View Single Post
momma2girls 09:25 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by sierrastreasures:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone. I can't thank you enough for being so supportive. I feel so much better already. You have offered excellent advice. You're right, I will keep my head held high and act professionally.

All of my dc parents have thanked me for offering Hooked on Phonics for their children. Not one was promised any results just that I would offer this on my own without a fee. No forms were signed only a verbal progress report every once in a while when asked. The child in question decided a few weeks ago that he did not want to participate with the other children so I have not included him lately. The program is not mandatory since Hooked on Phonics that are ready to learn. Needless to say I ejoy working with the children and now am discuraged about continuing with this program.

Thanks again everyone!
No matter what you do, and do with the children everyday, there will still be some parents that are ungrateful no matter what!! Are they giving you a 2 week paid notice. I had to change my contract on this situation as well. Now it reads- If you decide to leave my daycare for any reason, there is a 2 week paid notice that must be paid in full on the day you give the notice!!