View Single Post
sierrastreasures 02:57 PM 10-20-2010
Hi everyone, I am so relaxed today because I did not allow the offender's child back in to my childcare today due to health issues. The children and I were so relaxed, today and it proved to be one of the best days I've had in a long time.

Below you will read the text correspondance that was exchanged by the dc parents and myself. Please keep in mind that the things she has accused me of is almost "word for word" of what she accused the last provider before I agreed to care for their child. So with that said ....

I sent a text today to both dcm and dcd stating:

"As you are aware, _____ will not be permitted back into childcare today due to multiple episodes of diarrhea yesterday. I think we all fully know well that dcm knew of his symptoms before showing up at my door late saying he had an “explosion in his pants" before he arrived yesterday. This is a health and safety violation putting my other dck's health at risk. Also by leaving loose watery feces smeared on my daycare floor for me to clean up and disinfect after dkm left was and IS unacceptable and is grounds for immediate termination. Also leaving a dirty pull-up full of odorous diarrhea loosely wrapped I a plastic bag UNDER my kitchen sink instead of disposing of it the trash can located in the bathroom was totally disgusting considering the smell was so over whelming and I had out of town guest coming in immediately after. Please pick up all of _____'s things as well paperwork by close of business on Friday."

DCM sent a text back to me stating:

"Dcd indicated that you agreed to end the contract early which works for me. As previously requested in my termination letter that I provided you yesterday, please provide for Friday

1) The summary statement for filing of all monies paid to you with your tax id number, provider name and number on it.
2) The health inventory form that was submitted to you and
3) Have the food program form ready for out signature to remove him from your program.

We both know that ______ does not have diarrhea that he is afraid to tell you if he has soiled his pants and that you let him sit in soiled pants for an extended period of time causing a big mess. Your behavior is and has been disappointingly unprofessional. Please stop the nasty phone calls and text messages."

I can NOT wait to greet them at my door on Friday handing them over to them only the necessary forms that are required from me as well as my their 5 page "immediate termination letter" as well as the little demon's blankie. I've decided to give them the tax info just to be done with it since I had it handy anyway.

Thank you all for your wonderful advice. I will keep this information close by for moral support knowing I AM a good childcare provider and my other dc parents and children adore me.