View Single Post
mrsnj 06:13 AM 06-23-2014
I rather think your right. And I haven't decided on if they will be allowed to return. IF they are allowed. I am rather over the momma drama. IF it happens it will never be with mother on my property. Mom cannot pick up. Mom cannot drop off. If that can't happen it won't be here. Nothing I wrote however was anything was isn't already known. I gave no opinion. Didn't state anything other than obvious issues I have had that is not unknown to anyone already.

And the 'agreement' wasn't removal of moms custody. It was agreement in removal of her here in care. Mom gave notice because she was upset I was charging her late fees. I agreed in a termination notice back. I acknowledged and agreed with the decision. Sorry if that was misunderstood. The whole custody thing has nothing to do with me. I am OUT of that one! The court asked how long the girls were here, who enrolled, and why I was in agreement of termination. Thats all that letter was. Other than the noted dates of issues like bounced checks or late picks up I never stated anything else.

The whole DUI....Custody....etc etc etc. They are on their own on that. I just know about it.