View Single Post
Ms.Koech 10:57 AM 01-08-2018
Hi,

This is my first time posting, although Im not new to this forum. Im so thankful to have a community to go to for help/questions. So this is my dilemma. Ive been open for less than a year now. But now realize how low my rates are compared to other home centers that offer all that i do. I currently charge $120/week for ages 2+ for 9.5 hours. my rate includes all meals,we do daily activities, preschool curriculum,crafts, sign language, spanish, and field trips to museums etc. I want to also incorporate yoga once a week with an instructor. I am in the raleigh, NC area,and Im thinking of raising my rate to $140. I have 2 new kids that are paying this rate and the mom said this was even a low rate. My question is how would I go about increasing my older clients. they've all told me during their interviews that my rate was low. But i dont want to just hit them with an $80/month increase. any suggestions how I should go about? i know i give exceptional care, my kids cry when its time to go home. families are all happy and most of all the kids are learning and very happy. I just feel like im working so hard and barely able to make a profit with all we do.Thanks in advance to all!