View Single Post
Michelle 07:10 PM 06-09-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
It was not what you "said"...it was how it was "said". No worries, we have all done it and will do it again sooner or later. I am absurdly literal and have to explain myself often. After a while we all learn personalities and know no harm was meant.

We all have our hot buttons...just mention to me that you like infants to sleep in a swing because it is easier than waking them up. I turn into a blustering sailor with a hangover...

There are other providers with hot buttons, too.... Sharing bottles is yours. Point taken and filed away...
oh, you are so right, I guess I did have a very strong opinion,
I breastfed all my kids and they trained to a cup, they never had bottles, ever and I was always told to never share bottles , so I just thought that was the way to do it.
I absolutely would freak out too if I saw someone letting babies fall asleep in a swing. I had a friend once that would tightly wrap her newborn, stick her in a swing AND prop a bottle up in the swing!!! she would get mad if the bottle fell and she had to prop it again.She left her there for hours and just kept refilling the bottle. All her kids got taken away...drugs etc. what a surprise