View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:30 AM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
This makes sense. So do you JUST do the contract when you have made no changes to the handbook and they are basically agreeing to another year of childcare?

When you have made changes to portions of the handbook do you give them a whole new handbook or just a list of said changes that you have made and have them sign it?
Yes, I just print off the contract (if I have no changes) and have them sign and date and call it good for a year. Although they aren't obligated to stay for another year, they know my contract won't change again for another year (UNLESS something super important needs tobe changed).

Yes, I print off a whole copy of the entire handbook if there were changes and give them one. (lots of paper but deductible )

If I have a specific issue with the family or an important point I want to make, I will highlight that area of the handbook. I also include a letter saying it is contract update time and will mention to individual families to make sure they pay special attention to certain parts of the handbook.