View Single Post
tehck_1013 12:44 PM 05-15-2014
Yes, It wouldn't do any good to send a cease/desist order until she did do something, and the letter would just clue her in lol. I just know that my stepdaughter will likely say something about it in passing to her mother not knowing any better; and that will get her looking.

I will get a new phone number just for business.

I also begrudgingly noticed that when you set up businesses on review websites for more prominent Google results, sometimes they show your address - and you can't unshow it. Something to think about. I think I am going to be as minimal as possible with the info all over the place thing and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe that will keep her evil ways at bay for a long time.

Will also talk to my aunt about it because she has absolutely no website, no review sites, no advertising. The only way to find her is by typing in her provider ID number and her name or her specific address. She has been doing this since long before I was little because she too took care of me. I know its possible... But people like DSD's mom really make it seem impossible :/