View Single Post
Country Kids 08:35 AM 05-07-2013
I have changed the wording from "High Alert" to "concerned" in my post. Sorry for the wrong wording.

My point: The posts saying mods know unregistered posters is where the concern came from for members to be concerned. In My3cents posts she started with addressing to the mods that she would be done if anything was given out-sounds like a concern. She then went on to say not hard to figure her out but to me the first part sound like a concern.

Bc and Silver had posted earlier in that particular thread that mods could tell who unregistered posters were and then the longer thread on it. Once again that probably caused some concern.

Several posters on this thread have put they didn't like how mods let unregisters know who they are-sounds like a concern. It must have been something they have seen possibly more then once to have that feeling but maybe it just took the one time.

Yes, we are on a public forum and nothing is a secret but if someone is posting unregistered why even say mods know who people are. Just let them post anon and go from there.

Sorry for not making my previous post clearer and I hope my point is clearer.
On to have a great and wonderful sunny day!