View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:00 AM 05-07-2013
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
I have changed the wording from "High Alert" to "concerned" in my post. Sorry for the wrong wording.

My point: The posts saying mods know unregistered posters is where the concern came from for members to be concerned. In My3cents posts she started with addressing to the mods that she would be done if anything was given out-sounds like a concern. She then went on to say not hard to figure her out but to me the first part sound like a concern.

Bc and Silver had posted earlier in that particular thread that mods could tell who unregistered posters were and then the longer thread on it. Once again that probably caused some concern.
Concern from who? You are the only one who has mentioned concern or being on high alert.

Again, My3cents was NOT concerned, worried or on high alert. She said so herself.

Several posters on this thread have put they didn't like how mods let unregisters know who they are-sounds like a concern. It must have been something they have seen possibly more then once to have that feeling but maybe it just took the one time.
I already explained that several times. Please read my response to Lucy.

I can't PM someone who is unregistered so it had to be posted in the thread. You also cannot take that thread as one example of how unregistered posters are dealt with or managed because as I ALREADY said, the unregistered was a registered member trolling or looking for drama!

Would you have been happier had the member just been able to make a dramatic post and have everyone take the time to read, ask, answer and make a big deal out of a post that was just unnecessary drama??
I think most of us have better things to do than to spend our time discussing made up scenarios about doing drugs and being a sister wife.

There is a reason why those kinds of posts are dramatic and why the poster's of those threads are called trolls.

Yes, we are on a public forum and nothing is a secret but if someone is posting unregistered why even say mods know who people are. Just let them post anon and go from there. .
Not every thread posted by unregistered posters has a moderator in it telling everyone "we know who you are!!" Just that one thread you keep bringing up.

Which was ONE thread! One that was also NOT your typical unregistered poster.

Also, AGAIN....I mentioned it within the thread that I knew how to tell who people are because the poster was unregistered and I cannot PM an unregistered poster!

....and just because I suspect someone is some one else I don't KNOW it for sure.....I DON'T have that kind of knowledge or "special powers" like Silver said.

Sorry for not making my previous post clearer and I hope my point is clearer.
On to have a great and wonderful sunny day!
Also for someone who seems to hate drama, you keep bringing it up over and over again, even posting links in threads.....even though a majority, if not all of these issues were already addressed, discussed and answered if you would just read the previous posts.

I'd be happy to answer any questions YOU have but you keep rehashing what you think other people think.

If YOU have a question about something YOU feel or think, by all means ask and I will be happy to address your concerns, "high alerts" or simple curiosities.