View Single Post
Blackcat31 12:08 PM 06-05-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Seriously - lets stop now.You want to seem to drag this on and on.
Just leave it as WE All, illegal or legal love taking care of kids!! However we choose to do it, it's the fact that if it wasn't for us daycare providers, who would watch the kids while the parents are at work, what would parents do.
I'm not going to respond to any more of your replies as I am done with this subject as it seems it means something to you as far as illegal or legal and not whether or not anyone gives good care or is qualified to care for a child even if they are doing it not quite by the book. A inspection,a piece of paper saying you went through classes does not make you a better care giver then anyone else. I am an excellent caregiver, love the kids and always give them the best care that I can.

If you can never take someone's word for it and never use your instinct, then you must have trust issues. How can I take YOUR word for it that you are a good provider, a piece of paper is not saying that you may be. Not tying to pick a fight, but
you get my drift.

Enough is Enough. I'm done with his subject. I'm not trying to sound like I am any better then you, just tying to say that however we have chosen to do daycare the fact is that we all are doing it because we love the kids.
It's been nice chatting with you, it is so nice to have this website for support and talking to other provides.
Um, you are the one who re--posted and continued to make your point so not sure where you are getting that I am the one dragging it out... but whatever...

I have repeatedly posted because you have still NOT answered any of the questions that have been posed to you. You just keep saying the same thing.

That you are a good provider who loves kids.

So what? How does anyone actually know that? How can you really be in support of a provider who would choose to operate illegally?

How can you not understand how much of an impact that has on others?

How can you seriously be alright with someone breaking the law?

"Gee, officer I really really really love to drive fast so don't give me a ticket for speeding. I normally follow all the rules for driving safe but since I just love to drive fast I don't think I deserve a ticket." ~ See how ridiculous that thought process is?

And you don't have to take my word. You can see my inspection report and that verifies AND supports my words.

In other words, that is PROOF that I am following regulations.

You can't prove that you are following rules/regs other than simply saying so. It isn't a matter of instincts or trust. It is a matter of following the law.

I don't know how to say that any clearer.

Again, just because you say you love children and want to provide good care to them doesn't mean you actually are. (I am NOT saying you aren't...just trying to point out that again, words mean nothing as far as proof goes.)

For the record, I NEVER once said I was better than you. I never even implied that....

......and you are darned right it means something to me that providers are or aren't legally or illegally unlicensed. Why would it not?

I've dedicated over 2 decades of my life to providing legally licensed care to children so when others who choose to do the same thing but NOT follow the law, then I feel it is well within my rights to feel strongly about it.