View Single Post
284878 06:36 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Core12:
I get three bottles of fresh breast milk a day. When a bottle is empty, I just put it back into the child’s milk bag and do not wash it.
Yesterday, a bottle was inadvertently left here. After Dcm got home she sent a text asking if I would have time to wash the bottle or if she should bring another bottle.
I almost feel like she was insulting me by asking if I would have time to wash one bottle. I told her, “sure, no problem”
Little confused, if she brings 3 bottles filled everyday. Even if you wash the one that was left, she'd still need to bring 3 bottles. How else would she be bringing the milk if she doesn't bring another bottle?

No I don't wash bottles, I just send them home, I may rinse them out, sometimes. But if one got left, I would wash it. My response to her text even if not done yet would be "The bottle is already washed and it is ready for you, as a reminder please still bring three bottles of milk in the morning"

Also, I don't know your DCM but I have a feeling that she may have asked out of respect for your family time. Remember, tones can be added to a text that are not intended to be there. So I wouldn't take her question as an attack.