View Single Post
redmaple 07:06 PM 09-10-2017
Any chance you are involved in the Sunday School group at your church in any way? Maybe you could get a reference there, and also list is as experience working with children.

Often there is a good deal of demand for part time care and odd hours care. Things like before and after care may be a good niche, or people needing early or later hours. Some clients have rotating shifts where they end up needing to pay for full time care in most daycares. So something like marketing to hospital employees may be another option. Maybe check out the kijiji ads or the community daycare sections on facebook for the area you are seeking, see what parents are looking for, or if there are particular daycare needs that need filling. Base your niche on what the area seems to need.

If you go the route of a one page website to start, I would likely include a picture of yourself on there somewhere and maybe your first name, but not right out say you are a male daycare provider. I don't go out of my way to indicate I am a female provider either I would likely include a few short reference quotes if possible.