View Single Post
Thriftylady 10:08 AM 08-08-2014
Ok, so most of you know I am restarting my daycare so I have questions! Before when I did daycare, I did some preschool stuff but had all ages and it was a lot of play care. Granted I was only charging for that also! Now, I want to focus somewhat more on preschool learning, but want to do learning centers as well. I am wondering what are your centers, how often do you have each one open? Are they all available every day? I am thinking I don't want all of them open every day, because I want them to be interesting when they are open.

For instance one day perhaps have out the play kitchen and food so they can play cooking and restaurant. Perhaps the next day have out the cash register and and food and shopping cart so they can play store. Some I want open all the time such as reading and writing.

I guess I am wondering what all centers you have and how many are open each day, how often do you repeat.

Also I am wondering where in the world I find dress up clothes for a price I can afford for an imagination station?