View Single Post
MommyofThree 10:18 AM 09-24-2012
Ok so my friend is my assistant. I have complained and discuss her abilitys when it comes to washing my dishes. I told her she must wash them better. Well she has since I said something to her. Ialso notice she is not very worried about germs. All my daycare children has a cold and I tell her please wash her hands. I have caught her not washing her hands.

WELL today I asked her to go get a one year old for lunch and she goes in the room to get her out of the playpen and says gross, as I walked in to see what was gross she throws something. I said what did you use to wipe her nose ? She says her stuff animal. Well ewwww for one second I go over to my sons bed who is nine and he is in school because I use his bedroom as the naproom with the play pens in there. Well I see my sons sock folded and tossed on his bed. I picked it up and theres snot in it WTH are you kidding me. I said eww u used this and tossed it on his bed. She says no it was her stuffed annimal, as if thats ok. She lied cause I seen it. How gross. Why would someone do that. I need to fire her. How I need back up first I am so lossed as to why a normal person would treat their friend this way. Why would a normal person even do such a thing. HELP