View Single Post
MommyofThree 11:50 AM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by My3cents:
Everyone does things differently.

I would not terminate until you have given her 3 X. Big No's don't count in the three strikes rule. I would tell her this is her first strike and can't be happening. Have her read your rule book, give her an employee handbook with what you expect from her and what her duties are. Stress sanitation as something that can't be played around with and if she doesn't want to take her job with you serious, then this is not the place for her. This is your lively hood and how you bring income into your home and family it has to be done right.

Educate her all around on germs and sanitation and what is expected of you as a provider and why you need things done a certain way.

This would call for a sit down serious talk and not a quick to terminate (unless you have been over all of this and she has known)

yes gross
yes should know better
but again everyone does not do things the same
Um no one in their right mind would wipe a babys nose with a sock and throw it on my sons bed so no thats no excuse to say no one does things all the same way. That calls for a termination asap. I am appaled at the statement no one does things the same. No one should ever do that. ewwwwww. I can see the other things I complained about but the nose thing is just to gross.