View Single Post
CareHub 11:09 AM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by SignMeUp:
Things change almost weekly here right now. At this moment, we are required to have sign in/sign out logs for all ages if we are on any government program, such as care paid for by the government, or the Food Program. But there is no required form for this at this time in my county or state, so I made my own. Some providers use an app, but it does not sound like most are fully functional, so I am going low-tech. Plus who knows if the app will be allowed, if they come out with a required form.
I also have an Infant Sleep Check form that I check off each time I check on my babies. We are "encouraged" to check on them, but no form is required at this time. However, like I said, things change a lot, so I like to have my ducks in a row.
And you can see on that list, there are more required forms for infants, to be used before swaddling, if an infant rolls before 6 months of age, and for any sleep position other than on their back.
Thanks, that's good to know. Do you have requirements around how long you need to keep hard copies of the required forms, as well as the daily forms you use? Seems like it would add up to a lot of paperwork?