View Single Post
lindakl 12:55 PM 06-08-2009
I am looking for site for Montessori School plus childcare and Fine Arts program for children 18 months to age 6 at first. I would be very grateful for your help.

I have extensive experience as a Head of School and Montessori certified teacher. I am now completing my dissertation for my PhD. I would like to start a Montessori School in an area that seeks to have a top tier Montessori program. Areas that interest me most are Northern Virginia, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Montgomery County, MD., possibly SC, NY, Florida and CT.

I would love to know of a church or other community building that has space available or a space that is open due to the relocation or change in circumstances of a child care program. Demographics, location, building codes and zoning regulations are important. The building must have a playground area and be in good condition with large open classroom space. I already have furniture and new Montessori materials.

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas for possible sites that you may know about and can share.

Regards,

lindakl