View Single Post
small_steps 02:36 PM 05-22-2012
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
I know a few programs in my town that are very successful doing this and one provider that does this, specifically catering to the rich folk in town and the moms that need time to go out and get their tans and nails done (she says this, not me). If there is a demand, why not? But I would assume that if you are doing those hours AND doing regular daycare kids then you would no longer get a break? Moms Day Out kids dont come to take naps. They are usually raring to go and can sometimes be on the wild side because they are not used to your program and sometimes arent used to any structure at all.
I am a little worried about the nap time too...but I'm hoping eventually I could get enough kids to ONLY have this program and not my full time kids also. I would love to have Friday's off (I'm sure everyone would), and have a shorter day. I would need about 6-8 for my Mon/Wed program and 6-8 for my Tues/thurs program. I am so excited though. I started advertising a few days ago and already have several people very interested. I hope this keeps up...I may be on to something that could work great in our area.