View Single Post
Tasha 04:22 PM 03-20-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
See, this is what I'm talking about. Yourself said she contacted you on Friday and you're replying to me that your other option is to term on Monday? This got out of hand, because you let it. Now, you term with no notice and wonder why she's blowing up your phone. I would further explain, but it's not case not of not getting (for any of you). It's a case of wanting to be spiteful. I'm no way taking the mom's side, but two wrongs don't make a right. Sometimes, I like to post on here, because my friends and family don't get it, but yesh. You guys can be a group of mean girls. Just as I'm not surprised by NannyDe's Regina like reply. Cursing including. Like I said, when the shoe is on the other foot see how it feels. I don't think you guys understand compassion.
So a client comes in angry and late on Friday, telling me that she is going to change her hours. I am here by myself with only her child in the house, and while she is already agitated I am going to give her notice? No, thank you. There was no spite. She is clueless, as evidenced by her email yesterday chastising me for letting her child watch TV, and not even acknowledging the fact that she was so late. It is not a matter of compassion. It is a business arrangement, and I followed the contract. And I will sleep well tonight.
Hopefully, she'll treat her next provider with more respect.
We live in a huge city, and I have no doubt she'll have no problem finding (and eventually alienating) another provider.