View Single Post
MG&Lsmom 05:32 PM 01-31-2011
Originally Posted by lvt77:
yup he was term on the spot.. When the gma came to pick up DCB I told her the situation and she was so mad at her gdaughter. I handed her the letter and that was it
Oh thank goodness! I was going to say that is horribly disrespectful and dangerous.

I talked to a friend in the business. She doesn't think it's a huge issue since it's going to be a rare occurrence. Counting how many weeks are left and the fact that mom works a 2 week rotating schedule, there are only 8 times that this could possibly be an issue for the remainder of the school year, plus April vacation. Mom is only 5 mins away and gets out at the time the bus rolls up, so in reality it could only be 15 mins of overlap. Our school system does have an AS program and if it really is an issue I'm going to suggest that she talk to them about enrolling the 9yo for those days so I stay under capacity. We'll see what happens. There's always the chance the other family doesn't enroll. She doesn't know about my preschool driving yet. Not going to make a big deal out of it, but I never mentioned it to her. Mom of 3 knows and doesn't care.