Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
amberrose3dg 03:36 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I sent home a short note today, to remind them they can pay(for my week off next week) Friday or have it in the mail so I'll receive it Tuesday. They all read their notes while gathering their things and a couple kinda went ohh. Maybe I read too much into things but I was just waiting for the follow-up comment. They would've been paying next week anyways.
Same problem here! So far I have 3 families out of 10 that have me paid through the rest of the year. One is even late on this week's pay when her kid is here! I said to her again yesterday evening that if she doesn't start paying on Monday's she will have a late fee Tuesday morning. I am just tired of these parents lately.She is the only one and seriously acts like she forgets every single week. I want to say hey you either are an ignorant person or have a brain tumor. You might want to go and see a dr about that! How do you "forget" every single week!I had two interviews last night and one tonight for replacements for when i get back. Done with people who can't follow my rules. I would of already kicked her butt out if she didn't live around the corner and her kid is in my son's class. (he was in daycare before they started school together)