View Single Post
tenderhearts 02:38 PM 06-30-2010
I did change it for my new contract but I can't change it on this family, I just wouldn't feel right about it. 4 1/4 yrs ago when she started they only needed 2 days, so because I had a 3 day minimum they did it as a floating day just kind of whenever they needed it since they didnt' need that day. They have been the best clients I've ever had in my whole 13 yrs of daycare. At the beginning of the semester where his wife teaches he'll tell me what days it will be but on the occassion he'll change it, he asks but I just can't say no, I only have less than a year left with her so I'll stick it out with her but never again with no one else.
So how do you word this in your contract? In my contract they put their days but do you put in there that they can't change their days as well or do you just tell them or they assume?
All these years my contract has been the same, have had no problems with little things well and some bigger things until this last year so I'm making big changes to it. Down to how people freakin park at my house geez.