View Single Post
KDC 11:05 AM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:
Here is what I would do- I would send them both an email (this is to document the convo) and attach 2 different payment agreements to it. The one that they signed and a new one that has them paying to hold the spot regardless if their child is there or not. You could word the email something like this:

DCD and DCM,

I just wanted to give you the opportunity to take a look again at your 2 options for DCG. The new agreement that you signed for a drop-in amount doesn't sound like it is working for you. Since we are still in that agreement, then the $x that was the drop in fee for such and such dates is still due and outstanding. If you wanted to avoid the drop in fee and pay to hold the spot, I would be happy to change your contract, but we would need to stick with that contract for x number of months.

The dad sounds like a jerk and they don't sound very appreciative of you as a provider quite honestly. I'd be pretty offended personally!

This guys is a class 'A' jerk. I made a DVD of all the pics throughout the year set to music, with video outtakes of his children and he hands it back to me and says... we don't do DVD's anymore only thumb drives and handed it back & walked away. His wife gushes over it every year, but didn't get one last year because her DH is an ass. I said if he brought one, I'd download it for him, but and he never provided one. =( He also told me I was charging too much last year after quoting him in August - he came at me in October saying my prices were 'super high' when the very next door neighbor pays DOUBLE what he pays. I absolutely LOVE DCG. DCM is kinda clueless - DCD is a major tool. I will turn them away for before and after school next year. Just not worth it.