View Single Post
craftymissbeth 09:03 AM 12-11-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Logged out for privacy because I know this is not going to be popular. I wouldn't have termed. With the stress of a new promotion, the upcoming holidays and a child that wasn't feeling well yesterday, it may not have been an intentional dope and drop as evidenced by her saying something when you asked. She didn't try to hide it. She might not have thought anything of it. I would have a serious talk about it and let her know that if she is sick enough to be medicated she shouldn't be there. I especially would not term a parent that otherwise has been good to work with. There are just too many of them that aren't.
Drug and Drop is a serious offense, imo. It's dangerous. It opens providers up to a whole lotta unnecessary liability. She didn't openly mention it and only admitted it when asked... to me, that's hiding it. I very honestly don't give a rat's patootie what's going on in a parent's life... if they give their child medication and then send them to my daycare KNOWING (I have parents sign a separate exclusion policy just so I have added proof that they are aware of my policies) what my policy on medication is... they're gone.