View Single Post
Crazy8 09:59 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I use Brightwheel and love it (because it is free!). It does take a few days to process, but my old policy was that if you chose to use it you had to pay in advance in order to have deposit by the time of care. I just revised my handbook and changed that to make it a little less complicated for parents, but nobody seemed to mind and they all used it.

I ran into one issue with a payment, and they were able to trace the issue to a glitch on their end. They felt so bad they compensated the parent for that week's care (they sent me a check directly). I thought that was great customer service.
I was going to try Brightwheel but have been happy using Tadpoles for my daily reports so didn't want to change on my parents. I heard Brightwheel was going to eventually switch to being a paid service, have you heard anything about that?
How long does it take for the payment to hit your accounts? My parents pay on Thursday, I love that I can go to my bank Friday or Saturday and take the cash out. If I have to wait until Monday I can't get to the bank until the following Friday.