View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:23 AM
e.j.'s Avatar
e.j. e.j. is online now Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,428

Personally, I would wait. You never know what could happen between now and September. You may end up with openings that you aren't anticipating right now. Also, they could be assessing their own situation. One of them may decide to quit his/her job in order to stay home with both kids. (That's what I did when my dd was born.) If it were me, I'd sit tight and wait to see what happens. I wouldn't say anything about care until they do.
Reply With Quote