View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 07:19 AM 11-27-2018
Originally Posted by Indoorvoice:
You're so right. Time to put my girl pants on... I think I'll just text both of them. I just feel stupid because I've let it go on so long that springing termination on them seems harsh.
There's nothing wrong with saying that you've allowed it for so long but it has to stop now. A child could die. Whether he's pulling in or leaving, both equally dangerous. For me, I wouldn't say anything about terminating in this text, but I would say that it absolutely will not be allowed again and that you're firm with it. Put your most solid foot down to both of them. Then if he does do it again, i would say that there will not be 1 other time without termination. I have a feeling by texting both of them, that his wife will put her foot down too. Hoping anyway. That is a dangerous situation.

I had a dcd that would whip his big truck in my driveway when I was out there playing with the kids. I got pissed and told him that hey we're in the driveway playing, please do not pull in here. Then I put my safety cones out to be sure he didn't. I dont' use the safety cones anymore and he doesn't pull in anymore either.