Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
loischerry 12:16 PM 02-07-2019
im sooo over the twins today! thing 2 literally shoved thing 1 outta dads truck this AM. dad has a lift kit on it ( his last hold over of a man vs dad thing) so its an extended trip to the ground. landed on the grassy side of the driveway in a puddle of mud/snow/grass. thank goodness it wasnt the cement side. dad was over it. i had to change thing 1 completely. then the kicking, hitting, tattling and rattling started. after 2 hrs of redirect, thinking times, and the dreaded flat out no, stop that. i finally emptied the playroom of all toys except the book bin and the pillows, took away all projects and tv times. an hr and half go by thinking theyve gotten with the program. i get up to warm lunches. ( 4 mins tops including my handwashing) come back, literally around the corner and find the pillows busted open & the bin upside down. and them in some sort of silent wwe wrestling match. after playing referee i set them down for lunch. send frustrated text to dad where dad answers back twins dont run in either family why was he the doomed one. needless to say they started nap at noon and are staying down until they wake themselves. dad is my younger brother. i love thing 1 and thing 2. so does my brother, theyve just been very trying the last few weeks, i think from growing and the inside weather and just being 4 yrs old. and when they are bad they give the new meaning to double trouble.

p.s. i should add we all lovingly call them thing 1 and thing 2. we also call them twinnies and twinners. my labeling is in no way meant to come out sounding mean and harsh, because that all gets lost in type.