Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:19 AM 01-30-2018
Originally Posted by Claraskids:
Happyeverafter, so sorry to hear it has been a "Monday - Monday". Same here. It has to get better, right?

Hmmm, maybe not. Hubby and I are debating whether or not to close our doors the end of February. Originally, I had planned to stay open through the school year (we are likely moving out of state), but I have a dcm who is pushing me over the edge. If her child goes home with any mark at all, I get the guilt trip from her. I only have three little ones so they are always within my sight and usually within arms reach. Tonight she sent a picture claiming he was bitten and wants the other child terminated tonight. My nerves are just fried trying to decide how to deal with this.
And if you don't terminate the child what will she do?? Leave?? There ya go! I had a dcf who asked me to terminate a biter many years ago. The biter had a sister and a wonderful family attached with him. I did the best I could about not letting the biting happen but it did anyways. Kids can be awfully fast and/or sneaky. Bitee's family decided to pull, truthfully I would've done the same thing. But I would never let a dcf tell me what to do in regards to letting other families go.

Today is Tuesday, hope it goes much better for all!!!