Thread: Depression
View Single Post
Denali 05:33 PM 02-09-2018
I’m taking it right now. Have been since May. It’s night and day. I didn’t have any side effects.

I noticed a difference within a week of starting. So did my husband. He noticed my moods “lightening”, It was small changes at first but then at the end of two weeks I was feeling so much better, like I could see colors again. I can’t think of any other way to describe it...

I was actually happy and I actually wanted to take part of life instead of wrapped in blankets in a dark bedroom on my bed just wanting to sleep and be none existent.

I noticed a huge difference by the end of two weeks. It was agony waiting and clinging to that small hope that things would get better, but the hard part is already done. You talked to someone and you are starting your treatment to get you out of that deep dark hopelessness.

I’m going to tell you what I was told and what helped me most.

It will be ok, IT WILL. If you need anything please call your doctor or talk to someone (you can most definitely message me &#128077 who can support you. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to talk to someone. You are worth it and it is not bothering them to ask for help or just to talk about what you are feeling.

Its been night and day. I’m so glad I talked to my doctor. Things will improve, make sure you have people to talk to and good support lined up.

I suffer from panic attacks, general anxiety, and depression. I take Zoloft and do talk therapy once a week so I can learn how the be ok without medications.