Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
BrynleeJean 12:14 PM 02-15-2018
OOOO I'm ready to vent.

so HOA right?? good..NIGHT!

i wanna reno my garage into my daycare so its not in my house for my families sanity and mine because i only made it two years last time i was open before i burnt out, though i did decide that was the perfect time to have my first child and add hormones into the mix, but still I'm thinking this is best to safeguard my sanity and my husbands and just make life easier.

so the garage thing isn't gonna be a walk in the park anyways. we've got a lot of expenses and I'm not working right now I'm prego with baby #2 and just quit my center daycare job cuz the flu was gross and i wanted to chill before baby with my son so back to business planning and we don't got ALOT of cash. my hubby does pretty well though go hubby happy face
costs are like BARE...MIN...
1.paint the floor that garage paint stuff like $200
2. paint the walls and maybe ceiling idk $150 so its good and washable
3. a SHED for the backyard to get the lawn equipped out of the garage (which is my HOA problem) like $700
4. a window so i could put in a window AC/HEATING unit (HOA ISSUES!!!!) idk how much yet maybe 500ish my brother in law is a contractor so that helps
5. window unit 500

so moneymoneymoney whatever I'm not worried...
what really GRINDS MY GEARS is the HOA! I'm thinking oo I'm nesting i got this energy and stuff i wanna move the stuff to the shed i wanna buy TODAY! NOOO!! it took all morning to put in an HOA request for the shed, finding one i want and the specs and sending in pics and finding a layout pic of my house and sending that in and the website not working good night... and THEN its gonna take up to 30 days to get even a response from these people on a yay or nay can you believe this stuff.. i ended up putting in the request for the window now too and a request for a door to the garage while i was at it because it took so long and it a month I'm definelty going to be ready to move on that stuff.

maybe its me. i don't move slow. when i get an idea I've got to run with it or i panic or it dies. its upsetting i guess I'm just impatient that way but this waiting is already killing me and i just sent in the request like 10 mins ago. 29 more days to go. help.