View Single Post
originalkat 01:14 PM 12-29-2009
Your ad is to the point and sounds professional. I HIGHLY recommend taking the time to make a free website and list it in your ad. Most everyone has internet access now and what a great way to sell your program! Potential clients can see your curriculum, pics of your daycare, more about you etc... and it is FREE for you to do it. You just have to take a little time to create it, copy and paste from your own documents (like a parent handbook if you have one) and upload your photos.

I had been putting it off for some time. It took me several hours to put it together and then I spent a week or so tweeking it here and there to get it just right. If I were a parent looking on CL, I would call the ones with pics or websites before any other ones. Ya know?

I am curious how my new website will go over when I start advertising soon. I hope it will bring a lot of calls. My site is www.greengatepreschool.webs.com
Others had really good sites too...check the Blogs and websites thread from awhile back.