View Single Post
daycare 03:12 PM 05-06-2015
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
How is her behavior on Monday morning and behavior on the weekend? Without a nap she falls asleep two hours earlier (9 instead of 11). Maybe in all honesty she doesn't need a nap so when she does have one, it messes her sleep time up. I have one that is almost four and doesn't nap. Lays pretty quiete but most days doesn't nap and doesn't nap on the weekends.
If he does nap, it can be pretty late before he falls asleep. I do keep him because of the laying quietly during naptime.

What time is she picked up in the afternoon? Maybe she is fighting sleep just to spend time with mommy and daddy. If she doesn't get picked up till 5:00 or so she is really spending hardly anytime with her parents. Her naps may give her just enough sleep not to be sleep at 8:00.

Keep us updated!
i would agree that she may not need the nap anymore, but on days that she does not nap here she is in nice terms a monster....AND still fights bed time. She is picked up at 515pm each day.

Currently she is almost not making it though lunch time.... In your case the child lays down and does not fall asleep. this child lays down and falls asleep right away. Monday is the worst day and I would love to cut my ears off every monday......lol