View Single Post
amberrose3dg 05:23 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Not even going to address that tomfoolery ^

I took a call yesterday afternoon from a woman looking for summer care for her SA kid. She told me I had to take him because his school only requires her to write the sentence "We don't do vaccinations any more."

Not how it works; if you choose to keep your child in a state of vulnerability to fatal illnesses, deal with the consequences of the rest of the world keeping your child away from itself.
I cannot take kids that are not vaccinated . If they have a reason for a specific one but it has to be documented(by a doctor) as why that vaccine was not given. There are special forms to fill out etc... Luckily I have not dealt with children that aren't. I have had one or two parents who delayed them a little. I won't get into the vaccine debate either way but I think it is a little crazy to say vaccines cause behavior issues and lupus. I can also say that I've seen kids that were healthier because of xyz, but it is on the individuals immune system and what they have been exposed to. I have two exclusively breastfed kids(siblings) that are almost always sicker than the formula fed kids. Should I jump to conclusions formula makes you healthier, nope! It has something to do with those children's immune systems.