View Single Post
Josiegirl 04:19 PM 08-19-2018
Thanks I didn't feel going to a different dc for 5 weeks then switching was good either but she offered(I didn't mention it)she would be upfront with the other dc.
I'll have to check our state regs. on immunizations but that is legal, isn't it, to refuse some/all, even if it's only based on personal opinions and not religion exempt? I've never run into the issue before.
Yeh, I'm really leery about heading into a known biting issue. She just kinda shrugged her shoulders and says we teach gentle touches/it happens. It does happen but so much easier to say when your child isn't the one going home with bite marks.

I've got to stop thinking about the money I'd be bringing in and be realistic(and SMART).
So when I email them back, thanking them for meeting with me today, how do I turn them down nicely and use for a reason? I did tell them I had a couple issues I need to think through and one was getting 4 young ones and 2 dogs safely to the backyard. The other was where I was going to place them for naps. Being so young I'd like to keep them separated and when the 2 older dcks are here when school's closed, they need to rest too. That isn't going to work.