Thread: Hi Everyone!
View Single Post
TomCopeland 08:04 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but i close my daycare last August and started a different job. I pop in every now and then to see how everyone is. Sitting here now on my day off working on my paperwork for taxes. Irritated because I was using the accounting with KidKare and since I closed they shut off my access even though I was paying $8 a month for it. I called and emailed and they turned it back on and I went to work on it a week later and it was back off. It is not worth the hassle to call or email them again. It was quite the process. Then I thought that if I got audited how would I gain access to all of my accounting. So anyway, does anyone know of a site that I can enter my time/space info and the computer will do it for me?
I would recommend keep bugging KidKare because you will need access to your records if you are audited. If you send me an email at tomcopeland@live.com I will forward your complaint to my contact person there. I don't know of a site where you can enter your time-space% to get it calculated.