View Single Post
Michael 11:59 AM 03-15-2020
I did my normal run to the store on Friday for steak, since I am on a carnivore diet for the last three months. Trader Joe’s has grass-fed top sirloin that is perfect for me. When I walked into the Simi Valley store, people all had their phones out taking pictures. The shelves were bare. I had to go to 4 stores to get the food I needed. I still bought the usual amount and didn’t buy extra. I asked one of the cashiers if there were more people coming in than usual for the reason. She said people were buying more of the same thing from what they normally buy.

These store orders for the demand needed to reduce spoilage and to prevent wasted food not being sold. The cashier said they would be getting their normal shipment on Monday. I have a feeling in a couple weeks, those that over purchased will not be back to their stores and usually purchasing routine. Which means many stores may have lots of extra supplies on the shelves not selling. We shall see.
Attached: 43EDECE8-CCA4-40B7-9D00-B0EDC6FADC31.jpg (187.2 KB) 16C94636-6EC3-4C47-8C8F-FDE638B3DEBB.jpg (187.4 KB)