View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 09:15 AM 01-07-2013
Originally Posted by Meeko:
I use Advanced Credit Management in Orem Utah.

They are a collection agency.

It has never cost me one single dime to use their services. They add 40% to the amount to be collected and get that from the defaulter not me. Makes life easier for me, the collection agency goes after them aggressively as they want their 40% and the client learns a hard lesson in paying their bills on time. They have to pay until I have been paid 100% of what is owed me AND the 40% to the agency.

I have it in my handbook that I use them. I let parents know that if their account is turned over for collections, they will owe 40% more and have a ding on their credit. And once it is turned over to collections, they cannot...by law........pay me. Only the collection agency. I wash my hands of it as soon as I turn over the account. That alone is often good enough to have them cough up what they owe.

The last time I spoke to the office (granted that has been about a year ago), they said they help people from all over, not just Utah.

Their number is 801-224-6400
This is good information to know. The ones that I have called work differently. Does Advanced Credit Management pay you immediately or do you have to wait until the client makes payments to them? Also, what do they require you send them as "proof", if any, about the client that owes you money?