View Single Post
CraftyMom 02:46 PM 12-13-2014
I really like epay. The only thing I would like it to do that it doesn't is having it automatically add in late fees, etc.

Last January I made it mandatory for all payments to go through epay, so it is my only means of payment. The ONLY exception is someone who doesn't have internet.

Yes, it takes a few days for the payment to post. I staggered everyone's first use of epay so I wasn't waiting for ALL of my money the first week. I still get paid every week, I am never waiting for money. Payments are still made and deducted from their accounts on Fridays, and I get the money in my account by Wednesday. The way I look at it is now I get paid 2 days earlier!

Basically it's almost a week behind, like if you started working for a new company and they withhold a week's pay. You still get paid every week, just not for the current week. If that makes sense.

I Love that it does the accounting for me too! I use Minute Menu to keep track of expenses. It all gets calculated on the correct tax form automatically and added to my expenses.