View Single Post
daycare 03:17 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
Hi Everyone,

I have a new baby starting next month and so I will have an 8.5 mo old and a newbie who is 3 mo. Please give me your advice:

I'm thinking of getting a double stroller to put the babies in when we go outside on the lawn or driveway. No sure which one to buy...and don't want one that takes up a lot of space.

Also, I'm trying to decide if I should purchase a set of new portable cribs or just have the new parent provide me with a pack n play. If I decide to purchase a new set of portable cribs, any advice on which brand to go with?

Thanks
I really dont have any advice for you.

I dont have infants. But I use a wagon a lot. It holds more than just the kids.. May not be suitable for a3 month old though.

As for the portable cribs, if the infants are going to be temp. then I would ask the parents to bring them. Other wise I would go out and purchase the top of the line product. One that is sturdy and will last long.

I always say this when it comes to buying things that kids use. You get what you pay for. BUT expensive does not always mean that it is going to be the best product out there.