View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 12:39 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by michael_987:
CareSoft is currently in the planning stage of two additional modules that could be used independently or in combination with the existing Childcare Tracker program.
I find the additional modules interesting. You have peaked my curiosity. Thanks for clarifying the pricing for me. It makes sense to charge based on who would actually use the program vs. a set monthly for the whole daycare. This is especially so for some of us that only have a capacity of 6 and even then when only a few clients would actually check the program.

Originally Posted by michael_987:
Also, anyone can sign up without entering any kind of billing information and use the software free for a month.
I did sign up to test it I am now waiting for my confirmation e-mail which I apparently need in order to activate the account?? I can't sign in to try it out so I am assuming that this is the reason why. I signed up about an hour or so ago and still havn't received an e-mail. On that note it would benefit the software and the company if the confirmation e-mails could be automatic and instant, I know I don't like waiting hours for an e-mail just to try out a program. Just my honest opinion coming from a consumer, hope it helps.