View Single Post
nanglgrl 12:05 PM 10-25-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
LOVE it!!

I have a question though....is that TOuch color board you have hanging above the sensory tables really as cool as it is suppose to be?

And I the giant paperclip board....that is awesome.....where did you find that? (I have this weird obsession with BIG versions of little things ) and I want one of those!
I think the touch color board is awesome but you are asking a grown woman who played with the 3D mirascope for about an hour after we got it and has trouble not opening up gifts for the kids on Christmas/Birthdays before I wrap them to "see if they work". It didn't get great reviews, a lot of buyers said it didn't work or needed too much pressure but I had a great coupon so I decided to try it after playing with..errr, I mean seeing kids play with it at a doctor's office. Mine works great, no problems and the kids enjoy "writing" on it.

I bought the paperclip board at Bed/Bath and Beyond, they also had a dry/erase sheet that you can stick to the wall looks like a big legal pad. Here's a link:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...p?SKU=18117410