Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
rhondawarren 10:36 AM 03-22-2012
Originally Posted by hoopinglady:
I am struck by the absurdity that I actually have to enforce the need to send your child in shoes and pants.

sigh.

i have ten children this week. 2 of which are extremely energetic school agers on break from school (siblings). The 7 year old poops his pants. His parents sent him in a diaper yesterday.

the (no pants/shoes) toddler is sleepy and aggressive..just walk around smacking and biting unless I am right on top of him. Poor little guy.

It's raining outside and we are stuck in the house. I tried marching them around the room and doing some organized movement and it seemed to calm them down for about five minutes. They are climbing the walls.

I've been ill and fighting a cold for over a week. My head is full of snot and I am just drained.

Ok.....back to it.
It's pretty sad isnt it. I do not understand some parents.

I have a four year old and a two year old and the four year old little girl was suppose to be potty trained well .... she pees in the potty fine. But ... she refuses to wipe and she poops in her pants. She will not poop in the potty.

Both her and her brother walk around the house picking their noses and eating their bugars ALL day long. It totally grosses me out not only that it is disgusting for them to be doing it but they are also putting their hands on all the things in my home and if I was going to try to keep their hands clean then well ... we would simply have to stand at the sink ALL day long washing their hands because they have their finger up their nose more than not. Since they started I have definately increases the soap usage!

Today ... the youngest out of those has been shoving everybody down all day, trying to go upstairs when he isnt suppose to, he tore my pantry door off of the hinges, stuck his hand in a birthday cake that we made for my neice, rolled almost a roll of toilet paper into the toilet and tore off some sealent on our backdoor. Im thinking ....... I am seriously like OMG today.

I am really thinking that this family may need to be replaced soon!