View Single Post
lil angels 06:18 AM 05-01-2012
I love having a night or two alone with my husband. I have been doing daycare since before my boys were. Born and I don't feel bad at all letting them spend a weekend at grandmas. They call and ask if they can have the kids because they miss them and love waking up with them.. It is awesome to have the kids have those memories and my parents to. They always know grandma makes cinnamon rolls in the morning if they are there . That is there thing. Have anyone ever heard is takes a village to raise a child??? It is so true I think it is selfish to not let your child have those nights here or there away from you. They are missing a lot. And if something were to happen and they need to be away from you for a few days they won't be a basket case because they will be comfortable with someone other than you.

Don't get me wrong I don't think it's ok to drop them for weeks at a time but two have a week or a few weekend here or there is great. Those kids get big fast and if you don't spend that time being a wife, lover,ect when they are gone what are you going to talk about.