View Single Post
momagain 12:27 PM 04-29-2013
Originally Posted by renodeb:
It depends on what the agreement says that you signed atthe start of care. Either way, out of decency they should of been sharing there concerns with you all along if there were issues.Ofcourse if dad is out of town for that long he is going ot be more emotional than if he was in his right routine. I hope you can get the help he needs and hopefully he will settle in a bit. The director there should of been in the know about the situation if he was causing that much of a disturbance thats a load of _______ for her to just say that she didnt know. Im sorry your having to go through this with everything else on your plate.
I totally agree about the director saying she didn't know. I do think with dad out of town for 2 weeks it was very emotionally for our son. I am usually working, dad works just some odd jobs here and there, so he is the one to take him to daycare and pick him up. We are in the process of getting him the help he needs I am just praying we can get him back into daycare before my short term disability is over. Thanks for your reply