View Single Post
craftymissbeth 01:00 PM 07-01-2016
OP's friend should just talk to the provider and let her know how she feels about the situation. If my child were enrolled, no, I would not feel comfortable with another child's parent in the dc for hours each day, but that's my opinion.

If OP does happen to be the provider, then I HIGHLY suggest you obtain a copy of the current court order and go by that and that only. Divorce orders (if it was a divorce; I don't remember if it was said) are public record where I'm from.. if neither parent will provide it. Child custody cases may be public record, but I'm not sure.

Child custody orders clearly outline what days and times each parents are legally entitled to parenting time. Go by that. For example, my ds's father has parenting time from Friday at 5 pm until Sunday at 5 pm. If he were to go up to the school at any time and try to spend time with ds or attempt to take him from the school he would be in contempt.

No matter what, though, I would not allow a parent ever for any reason to spend extended amounts of time just chillin' in my home with other children present. Nope.